*OFFICIAL* Signing Day

Just waiting on Devine now. Looking at his offer sheet is discouraging. :lol:

It's just so discouraging. The only thing these coaches have to say is "They come from a great family." Because theres nothing to discuss about their talent.. I really hope this star ranking is BS.

It's just so discouraging. The only thing these coaches have to say is "They come from a great family." Because theres nothing to discuss about their talent.. I really hope this star ranking is BS.

or.. has a huge upside.. as in.. "they could be good"

Is that really what they're saying? Good family?

ROFL. You're right, you've cracked the code. Zero of our signees this year actually have any talent - we are recruiting only for the team's bible study.

Damon Mitchell's announcement at noon-ish and then Corn's in a few days.....Let the bigcry commence, or continue!

Back