*OFFICIAL* Signing Day

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Just waiting on Devine now. Looking at his offer sheet is discouraging. :lol:

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
It's just so discouraging. The only thing these coaches have to say is "They come from a great family." Because theres nothing to discuss about their talent.. I really hope this star ranking is BS.

gt2690b

PB time!
It's just so discouraging. The only thing these coaches have to say is "They come from a great family." Because theres nothing to discuss about their talent.. I really hope this star ranking is BS.

or.. has a huge upside.. as in.. "they could be good"

buzztheirazz

Dodd-Like
:bigcry:
:bigcry:

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
Is that really what they're saying? Good family?

GTJackets530

Damn Good Rat
ROFL. You're right, you've cracked the code. Zero of our signees this year actually have any talent - we are recruiting only for the team's bible study.

GTYellowJacket12

Flats Noob
Damon Mitchell's announcement at noon-ish and then Corn's in a few days.....Let the bigcry commence, or continue!