Official Spring Football Juice thread

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Any word on if the Spring Game will be open for fans?
If they’re opening practices to fans, it’s hard to imagine that the spring game wouldn’t also be open.

Delaying the start of practice before it begins is a nut kick, though. I wonder what’s going on.

JRjr

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Maybe not a bad idea. The governor is about to approve everyone for vaccinations.
The unfair portion is that those with an IQ at least one standard deviation below average were approved months ago. As a result the entire uGA student population was vaccinated at that time. This has allowed them to start Spring Football on time.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
If they’re opening practices to fans, it’s hard to imagine that the spring game wouldn’t also be open.

Delaying the start of practice before it begins is a nut kick, though. I wonder what’s going on.

JRjr
Yes I believe 10k is the planned capacity for the spring game.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
this does not help cynics like myself. cynical about covid protocols ööööing things up for 21'.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
BREAKING: Santa Claus dead of an apparent heart attack, Tooth Fairy arrested on charges of money laundering.
i've said it before: just put me in a sports coma and wake me up in 23' or 24'. maybe things will be normal again. maybe.

The Jacket

The Coat
i've said it before: just put me in a sports coma and wake me up in 23' or 24'. maybe things will be normal again. maybe.
I'm with you, this ööööing sucks. At this rate, in five years all we'll have left will be e-sports. We'll all begrudgingly accept it in time, choose our favorite nerd, and then just as we begin to feel comfortable in our newfound allegiances, the story will break: Following a wildly popular viral marketing campaign by the CDC, Covid has been released digitally.