Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll Week 3 2021

Do you approve of the Head Coach performance?

• Approve

Votes: 63 46.3%
  • Disapprove

Votes: 73 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
yeah my bad, I forgot to post it this morning.

Go ahead and vote.

There’s a deep hole after NIU. Clemson was a big step in the right direction, but we need to sustain it and start winning some games.

JRjr

Three weeks of approval. Brakes on the Wreck are broken and it's on a collision course for the Benz

BRACE FOR IMPACT

Disapprove.

1) Need to see some wins.
2) Need to stop seeing stupid things like blowing timeouts because we can’t get the play in.

I recognize some improvement, albeit against a clearly less-potent Clemson team.

Close loss to Clemson doesn't overcome bad loss to NIU.

Moving my recommendation from SELL to HOLD.

This is not coaching advice. Your team's performance may vary. Consult with your AD if you feel nausea or experience bouts of severe overdrinking.

just need to win.period.
I'll reconsider my vote in each week that the team record is over .500

If Collins wears a monocle and a goatee to this week's game, I approve. If he continues to wear the same pants Geppetto wore when he carved Pinocchio and a vest that I don't know what company decided would be a good idea to manufacture for sportswear, then GTFO.

as far as his actual coaching....we'll see

Approve. I see the progress. I see the team finally starting to come together and the increase in talent on the field. Need to see the progress continue this week. I’m not as concerned about the W-L record this year - just progress over the last two years.

I thought they looked pretty tough against Clemson, I approve, although that could change quick depending on the UNC game this weekend.

Neither approve or disapprove this week.

Not gonna disapprove for a respectable loss, but show me the wins to get the approval.

Back