Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll Week 5 2021

Do you approve of the Head Coach performance?

• Yes

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 80.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to know who the Brain Donors are (apparently there are 4 living amongst us) that think this guy is lived up to anything yet? Why because He got Simms and Gibbs....GTFOH with that. Mason runs pissed off unlike Gibbs....and Yates, well he has a winning mindset. I'd take that over Simms upside right now

Yeahhhhh I’m not moving from no, for what looks like the rest of the season, unless he beats UGAg

I’m sticking with no. My criteria was no more inexplicably embarrassing losses, and I’d say a 31 point loss to a 3.5 point favorite at home qualifies as an embarrassing loss.

I’m not even asking for wins, just better losses. That’s sad.

JRjr
I’m old enough to remember TIA’s famous “Just wait until CPJ doesn’t win good enough.” quote.

It’s about 50/50 we win this week. Come out focused, disciplined, and business like and we win running away. Come out trying to create energy in the dead atmosphere, and I think we play tight make mistakes and compound those mistakes trying to overcompensate. If we are minus 2 in TO margin, we could easily go down.

You should posts an over/under on this. I could really rack up some more Butthurt bucks.
I thought about it. The problem with a BHC market where polls dictate the price is that it makes it easily manipulatable.

But this gives us some good data to set up a BHC market where the price rise and fall can be calculated based on the outcome of a game.

Sad trombone

Capture999.PNG

Approve. The loss sucked but UNC gave me enough hope that the shop is headed in the right direction to give an approval. Lose to Duke and I’m back to disapprove.

Back