Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Beat Duke and 2020 is a success

Do you want to come to the tailgate?

• Hell yeah brother

• No. I’ll be at home eating wieners out of a can.

• What’s Georgia Tech football?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
We’re either meeting at the top of Centergy deck or a bar around the corner depending on interest. Vote in the poll so I can gauge it. Meet up time is noonish.

Go Jackets!

Due to medical issues with a family member, I unfortunately won’t be driving up to the game. So it’ll be beanie weenies on a paper plate (or maybe leftover turkey).
BTW, I have three seats in 225 ( upper east, midfield) available, for Tech fans only.

Edit: tickets taken.

Last edited:
No can. I’ll have wieners shoved in my mouth though that’s for sure.

Due to medical issues with a family member, I unfortunately won’t be driving up to the game. So it’ll be beanie weenies on a paper plate (or maybe leftover turkey).
BTW, I have three seats in 225 ( upper east, midfield) available, for Tech fans only.

Edit: tickets taken.
May I recommend the Vienna Sausage? Everything europeans do is better than US.

@Akinji07 I'm leaving tomorrow to go hunting. If I score by lunchtime Saturday I’ll come.

I might need a ticket.

CPJ turned Duke into our true rival. Playing them on rivalry weekend, the prophecy is complete.

Dunno if I'll be able to make this one. Picked up a cold from last weekend although I'm through the worst of it

People usually start to feel a little better from the Rona and then the bottom drops out
We'll see. I don't think I've had a fever with it and had some congestion. Just seems like a cold

Back