***OFFICIAL Tech-Duke GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow scoring 42 and not leaving our crappy defense on the field is a bad thing.

I think its dumb to have one of your best athletes standing on the sidelines. Tevin is having a great game and he plays well against Virginia, BC, Maryland and Duke. But we'll see what happens against elite talent next week. Vad brings athleticism that Tevin just doesn't have. But I guess you enjoy going 6-6.

Relax. He'll have plenty of opportunities. If we can stay on the ground and out score UGA, you might not see Vad next week either.

I think its dumb to have one of your best athletes standing on the sidelines. Tevin is having a great game and he plays well against Virginia, BC, Maryland and Duke. But we'll see what happens against elite talent next week. Vad brings athleticism that Tevin just doesn't have. But I guess you enjoy going 6-6.

What a retart attempt to change the subject. Do you even read your own posts? How the hell does this have anything to do with why I think you have a selective memory?

Look it, if you think you're that much better as a head coach, there are plenty of schools looking for one. Let me know once you get the job.

The Good: Nice game TW
The Bad: 1st half D
The Ugly: I forgot how bad our stands look on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back