Official UNC thread (for LOSERS not at the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one [/sniff]

Ok, I guess I better provide an explanation as to why I'm not at the game. I live 600+ miles away but had planned to come. Going on prevailing opinion, I assumed the game would be a 3:30 start. Couldn't find a return flight after the game. 10 days later, they announce the noon start. I go back and all the flights that don't suck were gone. A front-row UE ticket on the 35 sits empty as a testament to my lousy luck.

I'm not proud of it, but I'm joining the loser ranks today. I was supposed to be down there, but both me and the lady came down with something, so I'll be watching from home in PJs. My tickets made it to fellow Tech fans at least.

The whole team doing chest bumps after stretching!
Excuse me, sir but this thread is for losers not at the game. You are obviously at the game and, therefore, obviously not a loser.

P. S. Thanks for the update! MIND=RITE!

:wink:

Kelly Quinlan @Kelly_Quinlan
Expecting to see #GaTech burn Shamire DeVine's redshirt today. He is dressed and running with twos.

Does this surprise anyone else? From what I had read previously, it sounded like Shamire had a way to go to be ready to play.

Kelly Quinlan @Kelly_Quinlan
Expecting to see #GaTech burn Shamire DeVine's redshirt today. He is dressed and running with twos.

Does this surprise anyone else? From what I had read previously, it sounded like Shamire had a way to go to be ready to play.

Think he can dress and not burn the shirt....

Maybe he was unhappy with redshirting.

Sweet. Great way to open the game big return and a penalty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back