Official Yellow Jacket v. Blue Goats Game Thread

What do you guys think? I say fg. We get the ball back anyways. But I can understand going for it too.

Oh well, take the FG and come out in the second half put on a clinic and get a TD.

gotta try the FG here. No way you leave those points on the board when it could be tied going into the locker room.

Oh well, take the FG and come out in the second half put on a clinic and get a TD.

Shown we can run the offense in rhythm. Overcame two or three major penalties. I hope we killed the crowd a little bit and hurt UNC's offensive comfort-ability.

Assuming we get this field goal, let's hope we try to grind out the 3rd qtr kickoff. That's a long time to sit for the other guys.
Don't know how this helps our Defense though.

And after 30 minutes of terrible D and awesome O we are back at the beginning. Now it is time to win the next 30 minutes.

when CPJ says the interview is over, he just walks toward the locker room. LOL

The Offense looks great. The defense is doing ok. I would say terrible, but it does look like NC is executing well on offense. Still, Tech is gonna have to step up and stop a drive.

even though it resulted in only 3 points, i'll take a 10 minute possession any day of the week.

great blocking, good playcalling, and great reads by Joshua.

we have, what 4 penalties? only a matter of time for UNCheat to get some yellow flags as well. while our D sucks, i think just getting them to as many 3rd downs as we have shows signs of some progress at least. our O is going to have to get 3 TDs in the second half.

Same finish to the half as last week, basically. Chance at a TD before the half and settle for a damn FG. Hopefully we come out fired up after the half this week. Our D is getting crucified today.

CPJ's halftime interviews are better than superbowl commercials.

Back