Official Yellow Jacket v. Blue Goats Game Thread

Same stupid **** that happened at KU last weekend. Why in the hell don't we just take the damn ball at the start of the game and cram it down their throats and get a freakin lead right off the bat? Deferring to the 2nd half is killing us in these last 2 games. We come out and make a mistake and the momentum is completely gone.

This.

there are absolutely NO excuses for losing to this less-than-half-a-unc team

Really, what are chances that Roddy slips on the pitch? Somebody don't want us to win

I really feel confident in saying that our D is gonna be poor all year long. 3 straight games with very little improvement. We can't get a stop......

Same stupid **** that happened at KU last weekend. Why in the hell don't we just take the damn ball at the start of the game and cram it down their throats and get a freakin lead right off the bat? Deferring to the 2nd half is killing us in these last 2 games. We come out and make a mistake and the momentum is completely gone.
we scored on our first possession against kansas, but ok...

It is virtually inconceivable that a defense can be as bad as ours.

VIRTUALLY INCONCEIVABLE!

They say you never are as bad as your are on your worse day - but we are on defense!

That's not the game, but we'll need to somehow get a couple of stops/turnovers to gain the advantage back.

I really feel confident in saying that our D is gonna be poor all year long. 3 straight games with very little improvement. We can't get a stop......

If the D doesn't step up, GT can't win. This offense is playing well but it's not as good as last yar.

Offense, hitting on all cylinders. Defense, worst I've ever seen at Tech. We won 11 games last year, despite forcing 1 punt or less in several games (5 I think?). All Al Groh has to do is get two stops and we win. 2. Dos. One for each testicle.

Back