Official's replay............

McWreck

Varsity Lurker
Big win and we will take it,

but one question in the first qtr. with NCST intercepting........ all the replays positively showed he stepped on the line when returning it for a touchdown.. It was so loud at Taco Mac I couldn't hear what was said, but how in the world did the replay officials call it as called on the field.........a touchdown.:ugh:

I believe this was the same official that replay corrected on the other interception in the 4th qtr. ( stepping OB and brought the ball back to the 49 and a half yard line.

McWreck said:
Big win and we will take it,

but one question in the first qtr. with NCST intercepting........ all the replays positively showed he stepped on the line when returning it for a touchdown.. It was so loud at Taco Mac I couldn't hear what was said, but how in the world did the replay officials call it as called on the field.........a touchdown.:ugh:

I believe this was the same official that replay corrected on the other interception in the 4th qtr. ( stepping OB and brought the ball back to the 49 and a half yard line.

Watching on the big screen at Paradise Grille it didn't appear so clear to me that he stepped out of bounds. I didn't see enough evidence to overturn the call on the field. On one view you couldn't see the lines at all so could not know where his feet were. On another view the close up was too fuzzy to actually tell. So I had no problem with the call.

Back