Offweek = put in more plays for VL?

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
Just curious if the upcoming offweek will allow us to put in some more screens/passing plays for VL? Also will have time for the OL to incorporate a better pass blocking scheme......I see this as an opportunity for CPJ to get the ship righted.

Maybe I'm delusional about CPJ wanting to salvage the season.

Thoughts?

No, Vad Lee is the problem with this team. Sometimes other players become physically unable to stand when they are near him. Those people who fell out of the stands? I heard he pushed them. Think about that. You want to risk that at QB?

I read most of what happens here, but don't often post. However, I'm drunk.

This thread is stupid. Our offense had a really good night. There were a couple of missed opportunities before I turned the game off when Clemson went up by two scores in the fourth quarter, but the problem with our team is that we couldn't get a stop on defense. Every time they got to third down, it was a safe bet that they would convert. True, we won those sorts of games in 2009, but we had a lot of luck on our side that season, too. If we had a decent defense, we would be having a much better season.

Welcome to StingTalk. Please have a seat.

images

As long as Tech loses there will be stupid posts like this. Please disregard anything posted on meltdown evenings.

This thread is stupid. Our offense had a really good night. There were a couple of missed opportunities before I turned the game off when Clemson went up by two scores in the fourth quarter, but the problem with our team is that we couldn't get a stop on defense. Every time they got to third down, it was a safe bet that they would convert. True, we won those sorts of games in 2009, but we had a lot of luck on our side that season, too. If we had a decent defense, we would be having a much better season.

By don't post often I think you mean don't post ever :biggrin:

:bigcry:

Back