Ok, are one of you knuckleheads going to start a gameday thread

GTROY

Damn Good Rat
I mean, unless the other team plays a "perfect" game, which isn't really possible at the college level, you're always getting some form of "help." You can always over-analyze your team into world beaters or into lucky flukes.

This team, in particular, has been really difficult for me to categorize. I know that's a recurring feature of college athletics, but it seems more pronounced than usual with us this year.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
When we are active (actually moving around) on offense we look pretty damn good.

The possessions where we just stand around...man, it’s like winning the lottery if we ever score on those series.

georgia_tech_swagger

Jolly Good Fellow
We won that game.
Just like today.

Doesn't mean you don't age a month a minute watching it. Imagine how huge they would have blown Maryland out of water if they just could inbound the damn ball. You wipe double digit points of the board for Maryland just off that.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Miss Wes Big Time..... No disrespect to Andy though.....
I did not intend any either. He actually calls a very technical game and is non-stop during play. It’s almost like the basketball version of Doc Emerick. I just had a hard time following it.

The Jacket

The Coat
Yes. App worked fine except for my dad calling at the end. My stream was a few seconds behind.
I can't figure out why it keeps screwing up for me. Last time, I thought it cut off because it had some kind of allotted time and the game ran long. But today it was just out of nowhere.

swampsting

Dodd-Like
I was there the year before Cremins. We would frequently inbound the ball from the other end line all the way back to the backcourt and then back up.
back then, tho, we weren't the only ones having trouble with inbounds. I watched several other teams and many of them had similar problems.
But it was compounded because it was us.