Ok, are one of you knuckleheads going to start a gameday thread

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I was there the year before Cremins. We would frequently inbound the ball from the other end line all the way back to the backcourt and then back up.
Good times! Thinking back to the state of our athletics at that time I am surprised the rims on our goals didn't look like those you would see on a big city playground.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Devoe...didn’t look good.
Wright... didn’t look good.
Parham from 35....not so good.
Kyle Sturdivant.... didn’t look good.

But we are a team and Willis Reed did his thing again, and Usher had a moment....

I do think staying that long in a hotel was a mistake and we looked like we lounged in a hotel for a week.
Heres hoping...there are only so many opportunities to win the ACC!

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Devoe...didn’t look good.
Wright... didn’t look good.
Parham from 35....not so good.
Kyle Sturdivant.... didn’t look good.

But we are a team and Willis Reed did his thing again, and Usher had a moment....

I do think staying that long in a hotel was a mistake and we looked like we lounged in a hotel for a week.
Heres hoping...there are only so many opportunities to win the ACC!
Agree 100% - when midAtlanTech speaks, heed his words.

GT98

Dodd-Like
Plus, Miami was already "warmed up" from playing 2 games, which helped their good start (and contributed to their second half slump, along with some GT D).

I expect GT to play better tomorrow night.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
I was watching the game at work, so more working than watching, but anytime I see a boxscore like ours, I assume the opponent's strategy was to not let Wright and Alvarado beat them. It's a sign of a good team when someone else steps up and carries the load.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Counterpoint is that Duke was staying in their dorms and look what happened.
Yeah how you can second guess any kind of quarantine decision when the world has a COVID hair trigger is beyond me.

Everyone's getting tested all the time, so why does it matter if someone gets a positive COVID test? Just sit that player, confirm the others aren't positive, and keep playing.

Last edited:

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Yeah how you can second guess any kind of quarantine decision when the world has a COVID hair trigger is beyond me.

Everyone's getting tested all the time, so why does it matter if someone gets a COVID test? Just sit that player, confirm the others aren't positive, and keep playing.
Exactly where I am and where I’ve been. There is no universal right answer. Everyone needs to decide for themselves what to do and stop trying to enforce what others are doing.