Okay, I think I have the Beeware guy figured out now

BEESerk

Flats Noob
He simply hates Gailey and Braine's decision for hiring him. Hey, to each his own.

I don't think I have seen Beeware post one thing about ugag (a HUGE plus in my book), about any of our players (correct me if I am wrong), or any type of post that would be bad for GT (exculding slams on Gailey).

Beeware seems to post on only one topic exculisvely. How bad Gailey is. To be honest, I can't say if Gailey is good or bad for GT yet. We simply don't have enough data points yet. Beeware thinks we do, and others think we don't. Doesn't mean Beeware is wrong though. Only time will prove or disprove Beeware.

Beeware's only problem is that such acts get old VERY quick. However, if his only act is to slam CG, then that is easy to deal with. If you see his font you konw what he is going to say. Don't respond. Simple as that.

I havne't been here too long. Those who continue to respond to him only fuel his fire. Just ignore him if you don't like it.

A+, Beeserk. Welcome to Stingtalk!
wink.gif

LOL... good post, I have always thought of it akin to "turd in the punchbowl"

Correct BSERK but I just can't help myself when I see his posts I just have to respond.

I like the fact that Beeware is a voice of dissension, not that I agree with what he says.

So, Beeware, keep doin' that voodoo, that you do, so well!

Also, try the hives if your not on it already or have been blackballed ;-) over there.
They will love you!

he's your rolo. if you remember the dawgvent, up until last year, we had a guy named rolo who was always negative. now he's at dawgpost. he's a smart guy...but not half as smart as he thinks he is.

he developed quite a little following, almost cult-like. on the other hand, he made quite a few enemies. i went back and forth on whether or not he was a real dawg. i think he is, now; but that could change.

supposedly, when ut went ahead with less than a minute to go in '01, he immediately posted on the 'vent: "nothing has changed. we were outcoached on both sides of the ball." it was pretty funny when we came back.

everyone has a rolo or two, but the dawgs have the original.

Originally posted by BEESerk:
He simply hates Gailey and Braine's decision for hiring him. Hey, to each his own.

I don't think I have seen Beeware post one thing about ugag (a HUGE plus in my book), about any of our players (correct me if I am wrong), or any type of post that would be bad for GT (exculding slams on Gailey).

Beeware seems to post on only one topic exculisvely. How bad Gailey is. To be honest, I can't say if Gailey is good or bad for GT yet. We simply don't have enough data points yet. Beeware thinks we do, and others think we don't. Doesn't mean Beeware is wrong though. Only time will prove or disprove Beeware.

Beeware's only problem is that such acts get old VERY quick. However, if his only act is to slam CG, then that is easy to deal with. If you see his font you konw what he is going to say. Don't respond. Simple as that.

I havne't been here too long. Those who continue to respond to him only fuel his fire. Just ignore him if you don't like it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I used to go round and round with him. We'd get into name-calling and stuff. Now, I just pretty much ignore him. There are some people that will be looking for the negative in everything. So be it.

i've been guilty of the same as bugboy ..

in fact i threatened to physically affront him if we ever met .. not classy at all

i don't believe that anyone on this board has ever met him. many offered to meet up with him, share a sud and exchange thoughts while tailgaiting so that they could figure him out but the guy has never shown up except for on stingtalk.

anyways now i fish for him here on stingtalk
he even bit my bait a few days ago .. that was sweet

i've even run across him in the stingtalk chatroom a few times and he is not witty at all .. seems more witty when he makes his "posts" but probably sits down for an hour to come up with each carefully worded paragraph.

it never ceases to amaze me how low he can hit below the belt though .. like him congratulating dog viri on this board for not hiring our HC .. whereas the record will show that our HC actually refused that job because he had too much integrity and class (to quit in the middle of his pro team's post season run .. no flame on UGAg)

Jacketguy, that is perfect!! Or, the Baby Ruth in the pool in caddyshack when everybody started screaming and ran. Maybe that's what we should do when we see that god-awful avatar - just run away, screaming: "Baby Ruth, Baby Ruth!!"

Jacketguy, thanks for the humor!

bizzybee, jacketguy ..

LOL, i will have to use that next time i see him post

Yeah, ylo, whoever sees his post first, just post a "tipb" alert or "baby ruth" alert. LOL!
blue.gif

Originally posted by gnats 67:
Beeware is the banned from the hive's poster child.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I really think that you are thinking about me...

Ramblinwise, how could anyone ban such a cute little puppy? That pic and a "bannable" post just do not go together.

Is that your dog? Retriever? Age? So cute!
grin.gif

Back