Ole Miss Fail

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I mean it's almost like an obvious April Fool's day troll but it's legit :rotfl:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I am embarrassed for Ole Miss. I can only imagine how their fans feel. DeFoors escaped just in time.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
They ought to go with either a safety school motif or we got lots of hot rich white girls

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Who gives a öööö? The flag of state of Mississippi is still the rebel flag and it flies over the Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, don't it? So either commit to your civil war heritage or dont, but dont put out a dumbass retarded shark as a mascot to look like you're trying to put it behind you. Nobody's buying it. It's dumb as öööö in the first place, but that shark is much dumber than dressing in a grayback uniform to rush onto the field.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Who gives a öööö? The flag of state of Mississippi is still the rebel flag and it flies over the Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, don't it? So either commit to your civil war heritage or dont, but dont put out a dumbass retarded shark as a mascot to look like you're trying to put it behind you. Nobody's buying it. It's dumb as öööö in the first place, but that shark is much dumber than dressing in a grayback uniform to rush onto the field.
No mascot would be better than that mascot. They should change their name to the Fire Ants or something anyway