O'Leary ripped by CNNSI- LINK -

Re: O\'Leary ripped by CNNSI- LINK -

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jacketguy:
Thanks for the link... what can you say... as engineers know, the answers are found in the numbers... in a way, I hope GO does well, primarily because I always want to see people succeed... but, I have to admit that I believe he has met his waterloo... Good luck to him, but I am more concerned now on who our next coach will be, and the effect it will have on the team and recruiting...<hr></blockquote>

I feel the same way Jguy. I am getting tired of all this O'leary speak, but for right now he is tied to the GT program, so I feel like the GT community should see what is being written. So I will keep posting.

But for the record I am happy with what O'leary did here and he did leave us a helluva lot better then when he got here.

Innitialy, I was somewhat disappointed w/ some of the duplicity and doublespeak (re: ND), but that is the nature of the business.

I am not trying to make a point w/ these articles I am just throwing an FYI your way

Hey.. dont get me wrong, I enjoy reading the articles.. and appreciate the link info... hopefully we can have other news in the near?? future that will make us all feel better...

Thanks for the link... what can you say... as engineers know, the answers are found in the numbers... in a way, I hope GO does well, primarily because I always want to see people succeed... but, I have to admit that I believe he has met his waterloo... Good luck to him, but I am more concerned now on who our next coach will be, and the effect it will have on the team and recruiting...

Back