O'leary's current status....

law_bee

Dodd-Like
O\'leary\'s current status....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/knights/orl-sptucf23112304nov23,0,6812459.story?coll=orl-home-headlines

[ QUOTE ]
Shattered Knights
UCF once had dreams of winning the MAC title. Now the 0-10 Knights just want to salvage a victory before leaving for Conference USA.

"I know I've said this before, but it's true: I've never been through anything like this," UCF Coach George O'Leary said. "I feel bad for the players. We're getting close, but close only counts in horseshoes."

"When we came into the MAC, we were thinking about rings and championships. We weren't thinking about a season like this," senior receiver Luther Huggins said. "We'd like to at least have one game we can remember."

UCF is 116th in the nation in total offense (267.1 yards per game) and 114th in scoring offense (15.1 points per game).

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: O\'leary\'s current status....

Talk about a nasty rebuilding year!

Surely that prog was in deeper trouble than they imagined when they ran Kruczek off.

Is not his status still that of a debtor? An appx. 1.5 million dollar debtor? You lie on your resume, you skip out on your debts.

Has he skipped on his debt, or have we not requested the buy out monies?

Can you imagine the gall of the GTAA if they want more monies from us, and don't expect him to pay up?

How do you

(or any of us for that matter) know whether he's paid (paying) or not? It's not one of those things I'd expect a press release about...

Re: How do you

The was I figure it, we ought to get some money from Notre Dame also. They started this crap.

Here is a useless statistic to ponder. Gailey, to this point in the season, has won the same number of games as O'Leary, Friedgen, and Roof combined.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

Another one, what about Richt, Groh and Beamer?

Back