on behalf of Supersize

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Ban Hammer'd
@Supersize that order mutt appears to be safe and sound. From what I can gather from a short note, his house and vehicle near Augusta were spared significant damage and some folks managed to clear a way out of his neighborhood so he can drink whiskey like a good GT Man.

Some of us old bastards are hard to keep down, but Supersize is in a class by himself. He's one tough bugger.

@Supersize that order mutt appears to be safe and sound. From what I can gather from a short note, his house and vehicle near Augusta were spared significant damage and some folks managed to clear a way out of his neighborhood so he can drink whiskey like a good GT Man.

Some of us old bastards are hard to keep down, but Supersize is in a class by himself. He's one tough bugger.
That ornery old codger took Helene's best shot and shot back a big öööö you. Good for Supersize.

That ornery old codger took Helene's best shot and shot back a big öööö you. Good for Supersize.
On Saturday he’s headed to Grant Field/ Bobby Dodd aka flavor of the month GT commercial sponsor to give them dookies the what for. I would limber up and start grabbing my ankles if I were them.

giphy.gif

Back