On To VT

Techfan02

Hope is pain
Rudy is done simple. GOT TO IMPROVE SPECIAL TEAMS no question this is getting sad, hopefully we get king and efford back this week cause we can't go expect to win with or without them cause they absolutely man handled bc. that being said get ready get smart and Go JACKETS!

I don't have a good feeling that our guys are healthy enough to win the VT game. We seem to be playing dinged up and soft. Really could use a bye week right now. We're about to find out our schedule really was the most difficult in the country this year. Two teams better than ND still to go and our "gettable" games don't work out for us to be at 100%. If Key wants to keep talking up toughness, he needs to find a way to get these guys to be less Charmin soft.

VPI's running back Tuten had a really big night against BC. Hokies had some turnovers that allowed BC to get short fields and get right back in the game after it was 28-0 at halftime.
Our run defense got kicked in the teeth pretty good Saturday afternoon.

Hate to say it, but VT looks like a 10 point favorite, or maybe better said we look like a 10 point dog. They look like a good P5 team, we look below average. Sometimes losses galvanize a team, hopefully that's the case after the ND beatdown.

We need to focus on stopping their RB and the running of Drones on 3rd/4th downs (do we know how to spy a QB?). Make the GD tackles!

On Offense Pyron is our QB, we have to get the run game going to limit their possessions but need timely passes when everyone in the stadium expects a run. Quit being so GD predictable and conservative!

I know a lot of you guys really love Pyron, but I don't think we have a chance if he starts this game.

I know a lot of you guys really love Pyron, but I don't think we have a chance if he starts this game.
I strongly disagree. Missed tackles, special teams, oline not letting us establish a run game and poor play calling are more likely to lose us the game than Pyron. Pyron is plenty capable of winning the game if we play good in the other aspects.

Back