One last set of BDS pics available online!

CrackerJacket

Flats Noob
Everyone will get to see it this weekend, but I
took one last round of pics.

Thanks to GoldenTornado for the super-secret entry
gate. I never would have found that one. =]

east03.jpg

As always...hit the link on my site: GT-SportsFan.Net

That the best looking stadium in the ACC......and certainly the nicest one in GA!

Ok, I can't stand it anymore....IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET?
drinking.gif

Go Jackets!

Man you rock! I've only visited the stadium once since it's been under construction (Fan Day) and I tell you what when I was standing on the Wardlaw balcony checking out the place I can't describe the feeling.
bigthumbup.gif
It was awesome. I'm so siked about Saturday. Just hope I can make it till then.

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!
sniper.gif

The pics are great. I was wondering if you had any that are of a higher resolution?

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the stadium is finally being expanded and that the facilities are being upgraded, but the north stands are BUTT UGLY. The south and east stands are fine, but the cross-eyed yankee engineer who was paid minimum wages to design the north stands, (instead of an architect with HALF a sense of proportion and scale), should be flipping burgers at the Buford Burger Chef instead of permanently scarring BDS. It only gets worse with next year's "Wedge-O-Matic" upper north deck.
But, as Goldtimer says....they didn't ask me, so I'll simmer down for a while. BUT DON'T say that BDS is the best looking ACC stadium. That's like telling Whoopie Goldberg that she should be getting calls from Playboy.
BOO

Not that I agree with your statements but I could not help but laugh at your presentation. I don't know if "wedge-o-matic" is a BDG original, but it was certainly the first time I read it here. I enjoy sarcastic humor and you gave me a good belly laugh. I thank you for it. Back to the stadium....I think there were more symetrical plans in review that I wish they had chosen but I do want to commend them for at least moving the field. The upper deck will look ominous enough and should compensate for that strange hole and the edge building. Let's put a positive spin on it and say "it is the most UNIQUE stadium in college football".

The North Stands are BUTT-UGLY, Ghost, since they are not symmetrical. No one asked me neither. They could have ripped out the west wing of the edge center, and put more concrete posts/columes to even out the north stands. The edge center west wing could be rebuilt under the new, symmetrical north stands. Too late now.
At least I'm on the 10 yard line now instead of the goal line with the field shift. (section 109)
drinka.gif
drinka.gif
drinka.gif
drinka.gif

I really think we got to wait till next year when the upper deck is complete to judge; I mean now, its a work in progress....

I think when its finally done, it'll look great.

And as someone said the other day, I like the fact that it will be unique - like the older ball parks used to be.....

Originally posted by gt_white_gold:
The pics are great. I was wondering if you had any that are of a higher resolution?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sorry. The originals were 300k+ each so I shrank
them down to 600x450 pixels so they would be a bit
smaller and work better on the webpage.

Also...Don't worry about how the North Stands look
until next season when they are completed. They
will be just fine once everything is completed and
tied in together.

Back