Orange Bowl Game Thread: GT vs. Iowa (GO JACKETS!)

See Morgan Burnett wiff? Just like his wiff on the 4th and short against Moreno last year.

Nice ranting with you guys. Maybe one day we'll have sports teams that don't **** the bed.

We won't even start in the top 20.

Good news is that the JRs have played themselves out of the first 3 rounds of the draft. Who is going to want someone who runs backward for a safety or cant catch a pass.

Do we not own a defensive line shoot? I have never seen a team stand straight up like that since pop warner ball.

Giff Smith could bring in 9,000 5 star player and if he can't coach guys to have remotely appropriately technique I could give a **** about it.

or who wants someone who can't even pass. the place is a house of horrors, and we are ****ed and good night. it was good to at least have a crowd to rant to.

Well, at least I'm already banned from the Hive for my CPH comments

guess we'll have to wait a couple years til it's all CPJ guys and they have some experience and see if that works.

If I told you before the game Iowa would only score 24, you'd be feeling pretty good right? Two bowl games, two sorry offensive performances. I don't even know what to say.

Back