Other Games Thread

28 unanswered by MD …..Cavman with ööööty play calling

Virginia has already embarrassed the ACC with the worst loss.

Nobody could or should care about this game.

UVA will sink again (as they deserve) in next week's Bottom25..maybe even into the bottom 10..
Nooners today
FSU at BC
Kan St at MIZU
LSU at Miss St
Lou at Ind
Wake at ODU

UVA will sink again (as they deserve) in next week's Bottom25..maybe even into the bottom 10..
Nooners today
FSU at BC
Kan St at MIZU
LSU at Miss St
Lou at Ind
Wake at ODU
UVA is now the Kansas of major college football. They are in a real bad spot. At least with our clown there was an entertainment to the spectacular failure. Elliott is like watching paint dry. He looks clueless. He looks like he is just waiting for someone just to say "you have no idea what you're doing, do you?" His ineptness was covered by the plethora of talent at Clemson. Given somewhat equal talent, he is lost.

UVA is now the Kansas of major college football. They are in a real bad spot. At least with our clown there was an entertainment to the spectacular failure. Elliott is like watching paint dry. He looks clueless. He looks like he is just waiting for someone just to say "you have no idea what you're doing, do you?" His ineptness was covered by the plethora of talent at Clemson. Given somewhat equal talent, he is lost.
Not all position coaches successfully transition to HC. So glad we didn’t hire him, and that’s saying a lot considering TFG. Elliott might possibly leave UVA in a worse position than TFG left us. UVA doesn’t have the history, tradition, location, or “Hill” support to build back quickly.

Not all position coaches successfully transition to HC. So glad we didn’t hire him, and that’s saying a lot considering TFG. Elliott might possibly leave UVA in a worse position than TFG left us. UVA doesn’t have the history, tradition, location, or “Hill” support to build back quickly.
That's the first time I've ever heard Tech's Hill being mentioned in a positive light wrt football. Maybe the times truly are a-changing.

That's the first time I've ever heard Tech's Hill being mentioned in a positive light wrt football. Maybe the times truly are a-changing.
I grew up a UVA fan, then switched to GT pretty quick once I knew I was going there. Always viewed Tech and UVA as having similar support for athletics (not much) Cabrera has changed things and given GT the leg up there IMHO. If you think about football history and location, GT also has a LOT more going for it. The programs are in a different place right now, and UVA is in serious trouble.

I grew up a UVA fan, then switched to GT pretty quick once I knew I was going there. Always viewed Tech and UVA as having similar support for athletics (not much) Cabrera has changed things and given GT the leg up there IMHO. If you think about football history and location, GT also has a LOT more going for it. The programs are in a different place right now, and UVA is in serious trouble.
That's a shame then. George Welsh had the Cavs playing top-shelf ball back in the 90's. Then he retired and it was a fruit basket turnover until Mendenhall arrived. He's a good coach. Not sure what happened. What's the deal? Not sure why he hasn't caught back on with a team. It's kind of odd to me.

That's a shame then. George Welsh had the Cavs playing top-shelf ball back in the 90's. Then he retired and it was a fruit basket turnover until Mendenhall arrived. He's a good coach. Not sure what happened. What's the deal? Not sure why he hasn't caught back on with a team. It's kind of odd to me.
If I remember correctly Mendenhall said he had lost his enthusiasm for the game. If you take him at his word you wouldn’t want him leading your team into battle.

Plummer already has 141 passing yards in the 1st quarter against Indiana.
Louisville has some hosses and Plummer can get it done. He was just a bit off in the 1st half of our game but began to put it together in the 2nd half.

Back