Our Behinds the Scenes Big Money Donors Are The Problem IMO

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Since the ND and uga games you went from CGC is a great coach to CBK is horrible and our big money donors are the reason we have problems, also CPJ's accomplishments were meaningless. It almost seems like you want us to keep losing 9 games a year so that some high school coaches in state are happy our coach blows the appropriate amount of smoke up their ass.
Talk to HS Recruits throughout GA, Top100 Rated FB Recruits and ask them about those Orange Bowls we went to?

In the big picture, the Stuff that CPJ did didn't move the meter with HS recruits in state

I never said CGC was a great Coach, I did say we can't afford an 8-figure buyout, hyperbole much or do you prefer to misquote people.

After 3 years of lifting weights, running sprints and eating at our Training Table and getting coached by CBK our OLs look terrible vs decent competition, uga had more trouble vs FCS OLs than vs ours, that's a CBK issue to me.

We had two 23 yr olds and a 25 yr old on our OLine that were supposed to be auditioning for the NFL, and they looked worse vs uga than FCS OLines.

As a fanbase we have to start with a reality check internally.

Once again the smugness & arrogance of GT Fans is on full display, HS Coaches & HS Players are the "customers" that our GTAA is targeting with their sales pitch to get them to Play for GT instead of uga-Bama-Clemson etc.

CPJ winning 7 games per yr gave us no chance at Top50 Recruits in GA and he signed very few them, maybe ask yourself why Chan left so much talent when he was fired, and why CPJ left so little when he quit.
A FB Program is all about the Players you can get to choose to play for you, coaching is secondary.

Brian Kelly left a $7MM per yr job at Notre Dame because he thinks he can Recruit better Players at LSU, he never gave ND a chance to chance to match LSU's salary.

Womenandcookies

Jolly Good Fellow
Talk to HS Recruits throughout GA, Top100 Rated FB Recruits and ask them about those Orange Bowls we went to?

In the big picture, the Stuff that CPJ did didn't move the meter with HS recruits in state

I never said CGC was a great Coach, I did say we can't afford an 8-figure buyout, hyperbole much or do you prefer to misquote people.

After 3 years of lifting weights, running sprints and eating at our Training Table and getting coached by CBK our OLs look terrible vs decent competition, uga had more trouble vs FCS OLs than vs ours, that's a CBK issue to me.

We had two 23 yr olds and a 25 yr old on our OLine that were supposed to be auditioning for the NFL, and they looked worse vs uga than FCS OLines.

As a fanbase we have to start with a reality check internally.

Once again the smugness & arrogance of GT Fans is on full display, HS Coaches & HS Players are the "customers" that our GTAA is targeting with their sales pitch to get them to Play for GT instead of uga-Bama-Clemson etc.

CPJ winning 7 games per yr gave us no chance at Top50 Recruits in GA and he signed very few them, maybe ask yourself why Chan left so much talent when he was fired, and why CPJ left so little when he quit.
A FB Program is all about the Players you can get to choose to play for you, coaching is secondary.

Brian Kelly left a $7MM per yr job at Notre Dame because he thinks he can Recruit better Players at LSU, he never gave ND a chance to chance to match LSU's salary.
Do we play football to recruit kids or do we recruit kids to play football?

I'm going to assume you coach high schoolers because no Tech fan thinks our 2014 Orange Bowl win was meaningless. Also our post complaining about smugness and arrogance in our fanbase is rich coming from the most sanctimonious poster on the board.