Our last home game of the year is upon us

We should be 8-2 and ranked. I’m pissed and disappointed.

We should be 8-2 and ranked. I’m pissed and disappointed.
We probably would have beaten USF without the bullshit targeting calls. But we flat out öööö the bed against Pitt and Duke. We should probably have a few votes, but we're not a top 25 team right now. (Not that that matters, as the Top 25 is a joke right now).

We probably would have beaten USF without the bullshit targeting calls. But we flat out öööö the bed against Pitt and Duke. We should probably have a few votes, but we're not a top 25 team right now. (Not that that matters, as the Top 25 is a joke right now).
We would have beaten Duke and Pitt if TO was playing QB.

I don’t care about earning votes. I just want to have them.

We are 3rd in perhaps the weakest Coastal in history. We should be talking about which gods to sacrifice squirrels to in order to have a chance at beating Clemson in a rematch ACCCG. Instead, we're talking about lower tier bowls and trying to get a Gaileyesque 7th victory.

Am disappoint but will be there on Saturday, expecting us to kick Cadaver ass

Yes, we should.
JJ you are getting your oulds mixed up.

Could - it’s possible

Would -affirmative meaning something is likely

Should - either an obligation, or indicates something is likely.

We are not likely to be 8-2, nor is it likely, we are ever 8-2

(Not that that matters, as the Top 25 is a joke right now).
Yeah, all football teams suck. Except Alabama and Clemson, he says grudgingly.
groucho-marx-quotes-21.jpg

JJ you are getting your oulds mixed up.

Could - it’s possible

Would -affirmative meaning something is likely

Should - either an obligation, or indicates something is likely.

We are not likely to be 8-2, nor is it likely, we are ever 8-2
We SHOULD have gone 2-1 vs Duke, USF, and Pitt. All other results hold the same.

Back