Our Running game

Adam Ridings gt fan

Varsity Lurker
Our running game needs to be more effective and so does our passing game.Though in the games i have been able to watch this year our running game
was not very effective we need to improve that then i think that can weaken the defense and open up the passing game.

Go Jackets!!!
wink.gif

Au contraire, our running game was literally one of the best in the country until the 4th quarter of the BYU game. And it took two more games for anyone to catch up to Hollings' numbers.

Granted, our first two games were stat-building pushovers. Nonetheless, loosing Hollings hurt us more than a lot of people would like to admit. Personally I think it was the deciding factor in this season's performance. Without Tony running past and running over people, Suggs (a mediocre QB, at best) was placed under a lot more pressure and he simply didn't perform as well.

Granted, Clinkscale came on strong during the season, but he too went down early in the Ugag game. ACE and PJ are freshmen and look promising, but let's face it, they're no Herschel Walkers.

We had a very good running game this year - it just spent most of the time with it's legs bandaged up on the sidelines.

BBR

Back