Parking Passes this year

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Last year I received a letter telling me that I didn't contribute enough to buy a parking pass. I was able to get someone who did to buy me one (they could buy up to 5). This year they have told me that they can only buy 2 so we will be out on the street again...

Anyone got any mail related to parking passes from the AA? I haven't received anything, yea or nay.

They were handing out the forms at the reseating area. I would assume that is how they are handling it rather sending out a mailing this time around. If you haven't chosen yet then I'd call down there and have them fax you the form.

Hope that helps.

surely I'm not the only person who didn't pick out the seats in person. How are they supposed to communicate with us?

I know they jumped in price to $65. This is after a small jump in price last year.$11 bucks to park is out of line. Someone please tell Braine and Co. that they make it VERY hard to be a Tech fan, at least one that goes to the games after tail-gating for a few hours before.
drinking.gif

Good point ramblin. I'd call them because when I went last week she mentioned that if you wanted parking passes that you would need to get them in as soon as possible.

Parking pass info:

I picked out my seats last week and didn't even notice that the parking passes were being sold. I was told later by a friend, so I just called them up and ordered them over the phone. If your time for choosing seats has already passed, you can order the parking over the phone. Just give them a call 404-894-5447

I don't quite understand reducing the number from 5 to 2? Our group of 12 used (and needed) 4 of them last year.

The O'Keefe lot for all the High Rollers was never more than 1/3 full and the AMC lot was never more than 3/4 full the entire year.

Here is the email that I got from the AA when I inquired about parking passes

"At this time we are offering parking to our season ticket holders as they come by for reseating. If you did not make it by for reseating you can call us at 888-TECH-TIX and purchase parking for $65 for the entire season. We currently have 2 lots available, which are the Coliseum lot and the lots between Atlantic and Hemphill.

After reseating, any remaining parking passes will be sold to the general public."

Is the Sudent Center Deck sold out already? That area was almost empty last year were I parked.
confused.gif

From what I have heard they decided to hold that lot and O'keefe for higher contributors. Remember last year not just every Joe could get a pass. This year it seems they took the better lots and only offered them to the money bags, but everything else (Colisseum and stuff close to Tenth street) being offered to other season ticket holders. Get ready to bite your lip as you walk the mile or so from your lot where you paid $10.83/game to park and you walk thru 1/2 full lot after half full lot.

Last year I never saw more that a handfull of vehicles in the lot below the library. Is extortion the right word?

Back