Pastner is ESPN's Coach of the Week

The Jacket

The Coat
Pretty good look; ESPN Plus

I don't know why I have access to the article through the ESPN app since I don't have a Plus subscription. Can't copy and paste from their app but I will share the old-fashioned way:

When Georgia Tech lost its first two games of the season to Georgia State and Mercer at home, it looked like the preseason optimism for the Yellow Jackets was a mistake. Three months later, the Yellow Jackets have played their way into the NCAA tournament hunt after winning four straight games -- including wins this past week at Virginia Tech and over Syracuse.

Moses Wright was sensational for Georgia Tech in the two wins, going for 26 points and 10 rebounds against the Hokies and dominating Syracuse's 2-3 zone en route to 31 points and 16 rebounds with nine of those on the offensive end. The Yellow Jackets are squarely in the bubble picture right now. This is a team ranked in the 30s at KenPom and in the NET and owns a marquee win over Florida State. The Yellow Jackets have four senior starters, including Wright and Jose Alvarado, one of the best point guards in the ACC. Pastner and Georgia Tech have a chance to truly place their stamp on the national stage against Duke on Tuesday.

1990wspjacket

Varsity Lurker
Hey, this may be the best Pub the guy has had in a good long while, Keep up the good work CJP!!!! Let's get Duke, Kentucky, NC all in the same Season

The Jacket

The Coat
Hey, this may be the best Pub the guy has had in a good long while, Keep up the good work CJP!!!! Let's get Duke, Kentucky, NC all in the same Season
Well earned and it's a better look than Kenny playing putt-putt with Ronald Bellend or whatever the hell his name was.