Pat Carter Verbals to Georgia Tech Per JacketsOnline.com!!!

I also heard that we might be getting KaMichael Hall
and that Kenny Scott will wait until signing day.

GTT, your post scared me to death! I thought you were saying "verbals to Georgia". Whew!! Great news for GT!
blue.gif
blue.gif

i guess ill have to eat my words on this one....i predicted in a previous thread he would go to michigan...Glad im wrong though!!!!!!!!

this may be the best pickup to date. I am very impressed with the way recruiting is working out.

8:30 am Rome time

This has got to stop!!!
The first thing I do when I get to work is check the Hive and Stingtalk for news like this.

Welcome to the flats, Pat! Looking forward to seeing you in the white and gold.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
This has got to stop!!!
The first thing I do when I get to work is check the Hive and Stingtalk for news like this.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTTerrific wanted me to call you and wake you up
last night when we were all in chat talking about
the Carter commit.
rolleyes.gif

You went to bed too early!

This verbal, after getting other QB's already, is very impressive. Gailey is making up for lost time down the stretch.
BOO

Thank you, Jesus! QBs, QBs, QBs! Let's get another one. This is fun!

x044.gif

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
This has got to stop!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTTerrific wanted me to call you and wake you up
last night when we were all in chat talking about
the Carter commit.
rolleyes.gif

You went to bed too early!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You should have
smile.gif
- I was just laying there watching MNF. Actually, I thought about starting a chat myself but I didn't think anyone would be up for it.
pat.gif

WELCOME MR. CARTER!! You'll soon find out why so many of us take such GREAT pride in being GT fans and supporters. This is a QUALITY program where priorities are where they should be. Stick with the program, work hard, keep the faith (and your nose clean), and get that degree and you'll be SO much better off than you can know right now.

The future's SO bright, I gotta wear my gold colored shades!

Not only do we have commits from 3 great QB's and we have another QB Bill Foran from Texas coming in this weekend. PASS THE QB"S PLEASE.

I also have to admit that I was "kinda" worried a month ago, but I know think things are shaping up to become a nice class......GO JACKETS

Originally posted by ga_tech_fan11:
I also have to admit that I was "kinda" worried a month ago, but I know think things are shaping up to become a nice class......GO JACKETS
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good to see you at the basketball game last night.

Shoot me an email at crackerjacket@gojackets.com so
we can make sure we're on the same page for future
games.

Back