Patenaude to be OC

No surprise there. His offense got completely shut down by Duke in the second half; but that is in the past now. Duke was able to hold Temple to 53 net yards of rushing offense, that will certainly be something we will have to adjust to as fans.

I don't mind it at all, seems to have a pretty standard career trajectory with success at increasingly bigger schools.

No surprise there. His offense got completely shut down by Duke in the second half; but that is in the past now. Duke was able to hold Temple to 53 net yards of rushing offense, that will certainly be something we will have to adjust to as fans.

We’re already used to that against Duke.

You’re a passive aggressive woman. Man up.

I don't mind it at all, seems to have a pretty standard career trajectory with success at increasingly bigger schools.
The dude is 50 years old. Your argument might be valid if he were 15 years younger.

But wait . . . didn't Duke hold Monken the Great to 14 points this year? I guess we'll have to get used to not having fewer possessions to make the butt-kicking look better than it was.

Last edited:
So the scuttlebutt is that Key won’t be “co-oc”. Just run game coordinator.
I thought reports were that he didn't want a "lateral" move, which he thought that would be. Was CGC able to recruit him to get on board even without getting the OC job??

I thought reports were that he didn't want a "lateral" move, which he thought that would be. Was CGC able to recruit him to get on board even without getting the OC job??
By giving him an assistant HC title. Probably a similar setup to what he had at UCF. With the understanding that when Paterdude moves on, Key will be first in line to be considered.

Back