How does this make you feel?

• Total voters

LeonardWood

Dodd-Like
4 votes in and Vad Lee is still a goose egg

Dude has really lost his luster

bonham

Dodd-Like
Well he’s coaching his ass off lately so give him another year. Really strange how bad the duke game was considering.

ronricks

Flats Noob
Have to wonder what this season could have been had we actually shown up and beat Pitt and South Florida. This should have been a 9 win team this year all things considered. The Duke game is what kills me though. How on earth can we not beat those guys?

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Have to wonder what this season could have been had we actually shown up and beat Pitt and South Florida. This should have been a 9 win team this year all things considered. The Duke game is what kills me though. How on earth can we not beat those guys?
Duke defended us well in the first half, but after halftime our OL was really wearing them down. I think we were on the verge of pulling away when we fumbled on 3 consecutive possessions. Ugh!

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
It has been a weird year. I am happy he got it turned around. Personnel sets up well to run CPJ's system next year and TStan would ideally like to get more upgrades in place before putting the job on the market.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I’m ok with this and im on the he needs to go train. I like being proven wrong when it means a Tech win.
Echoed. Win and I’ll eat crow. Lose and I’ll whine. But I’ve stated multiple times that I genuinely believe Paul leaves when Paul is ready to.

georgytech

Varsity Lurker
I never thought for one minute that he wouldn't be. I like CPJ & think he has the best offensive mind in football.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
he was never going to lose his job this year due to $$ and now he's earned that chance in 2019 for the way he's turned the team around.

7-5 is Gailey'esque but a nice finish given our dismal 1-3 start.

FAN OF BOBBY DODD

Flats Noob
he was never going to lose his job this year due to $$ and now he's earned that chance in 2019 for the way he's turned the team around.

7-5 is Gailey'esque but a nice finish given our dismal 1-3 start.

I still believe they messed up when they fired Gailey. I believe he was catching up to the college game so we could get back to the Dodd days. There I said it. Now you can kick me off the board