per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

I hope that shirt and watch are worth 180 grand. We should skate like Aubie then.

I know this is dumb, but it scares the bejesus out of me. Is there even a small chance that whatever violations we've been accused of committing would result in CPJ resigning from his position?

i wish!

Well, if they can go after a shirt and watch, I wonder if they know about an iPod and trip to the aquarium. Just sayin. öööö.

940.jpg

I hope that shirt and watch are worth 180 grand. We should skate like Aubie then.

I hope it was a timex and a white tee so we get 4 years probation and 10 schollies rather than 10 years probation and 20.

Ok, fellas, remember us laughing at AJ Green last year for selling a jersey.

He did get suspended for 4 games and we apparently got a shirt and a watch. We.Are.ööööed.

Hope you weren't too attached to your 2009 ACC Championship T-Shirt. Actually, that might have some collectors value now.

What sucks is if it was Thomas and Burnett, they will have no culpability for their selfish decisions to accept gifts. I hope it proves to be false because I like both of those guys.

Hopefully they got the watches and shirts after the ACCCG. That way we only have to vacate the ass kicking by Iowa.

Ok, fellas, remember us laughing at AJ Green last year for selling a jersey.

He did get suspended for 4 games and we apparently got a shirt and a watch. We.Are.ööööed.

The question is what would have happened to Georgia if they were on probation when AJ Green sold his jersey.

New report by the Toronto Globe & Mail says that the Georgia Tech football team is being relocated to Winnipeg.

I think we used an ineligible player in the bowl game last year and will be forced to forfeit oh crap we lost that one. Well maybe it was the UGAG game? Crap lost that one also.

Back