Phil Steele: 2024 Toughest Opponent by Win %

If we're being honest, UGA is what skews these stats for us so if we ever want to not be in the "toughest schedule" conversation, we've either got to drop that game or find enough dirt on the program to do permanent damage so that they're never good again. Given we live in a world of moral relativism, then the latter seems unlikely. Hell, one of the verses in THWG that's meant as a diss is now considered a compliment, I wish WE outpaid the NBA!

Also... opponent's win percentage goes down when we beat them. Some of those wins were against us for the recurring does. Just win.

If we're being honest, UGA is what skews these stats for us so if we ever want to not be in the "toughest schedule" conversation, we've either got to drop that game or find enough dirt on the program to do permanent damage so that they're never good again. Given we live in a world of moral relativism, then the latter seems unlikely. Hell, one of the verses in THWG that's meant as a diss is now considered a compliment, I wish WE outpaid the NBA!

Or....we could beat those ass sniffers and their win % would drop. This is my preference.

Not entirely true for 2024. This is what skews the schedule.

2023:

FSU 13-1
ND 10-3
UofL 10-4
NCSU 9-4
UNC 8-5

Outside of Clemson (9-4) and Duke (8-5), GT plays every team with the best records in the league from a year ago.

Or....we could beat those ass sniffers and their win % would drop. This is my preference.
BAB9EBC8-0A7A-4361-A583-B01BD62ACCB5.jpeg

Back