Pitt is FOR REAL!!!

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
Giving up 14 point on turnovers to start the game is a death sentence. Horrible horrible start to the game.

Start with Yates to stabilize things, and then bring in the turnover-happy Sims in the second or third quarter.
kinda ööööed up that a casual fan (granted a really smart one) has a better perspective on how to approach a game than our head coach.

rocky top buzz

Varsity Lurker
Pitt sucks, I said that last week. Forget the score of this game. I also said CGC is Tech's version of Butch Jones. Can beat a top 10 Florida and then lose to a terrible Vandy team in the course of 3 months. I wasn't excited after the UNC game. You'll see some wins like that and losses like this for 4 more years. I would say Hopefully the roster is good for the next guy but with the transfer portal it doesn't work that way anymore.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Pitt sucks, I said that last week. Forget the score of this game. I also said CGC is Tech's version of Butch Jones. Can beat a top 10 Florida and then lose to a terrible Vandy team in the course of 3 months. I wasn't excited after the UNC game. You'll see some wins like that and losses like this for 4 more years. I would say Hopefully the roster is good for the next guy but with the transfer portal it doesn't work that way anymore.
I think you are on to something with the Butch Jones comparison. All style and no substance. Hopefully Tech football players don't start raping girls and holding up convenient stores with BB guns. That öööö only flies if you are winning.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
The UNC game confirmed we are starting to get good players. Today pretty much proved our coaching leaves a lot to be desired. Both coordinators need to be gone before Halloween.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Take solace that Pitt will win the ACC. They'll be the worst conference Champ since Wake in 2006, but they'll still win it. Our entire conference is garbage.