#PITTvsGT Coach Collins Postgame Press Conference

Did adress that two starters were out on O line but didnt adress it ‍:facepalm:

He is a clown. Running up and down the sideline, trying to show the refs where to spot the ball. He has no in game ability. We call a time out on the 5 yard line and then get a penalty. Calls time on 4th down and the best we can do is run of tackle, which has gained nothing all day. Only coach worth a dam is Tashard. Brent Key is a total bust.

In case you don't want to watch:
"Spent a lot of time in the locker room explaining why what happened happened"
Why did what happen happen? "Turnovers, points off of turnovers, not converting on 3rd down, not converting on 4th down, getting down 14-0 from the start" "3rd down disparity, red zone and turnovers...not a winning recipe"
"We've gotta be better"(x3)
"I've gotta be better"
"Wasn't our day" (x2)
On officiating: "I'll leave with them and the ACC however they handle that (make amends or whatever they do)...that's not for me to talk about or discuss"
"Give credit to Pittsburgh, they capitalized off our misfortunes"
"Hit the reset button and put the ball down and go to work"
"I love those guys in the locker room" (x3)
"I thought our guys fought, I thought our guys battled, just gotta overcome bad situations and bad circumstances and not put ourselves in those moving forward, but we can still be a really good football team"
"I believe in the leadership in this program and they'll make sure the focus is the right way when we go out to practice on Monday"
"Put this thing to bed and get ready for a good week of work and go on the road and play at a high level against another really good team"

In case you don't want to watch:
"Spent a lot of time in the locker room explaining why what happened happened"
Why did what happen happen? "Turnovers, points off of turnovers, not converting on 3rd down, not converting on 4th down, getting down 14-0 from the start" "3rd down disparity, red zone and turnovers...not a winning recipe"
"We've gotta be better"(x3)
"I've gotta be better"
"Wasn't our day" (x2)
On officiating: "I'll leave with them and the ACC however they handle that (make amends or whatever they do)...that's not for me to talk about or discuss"
"Give credit to Pittsburgh, they capitalized off our misfortunes"
"Hit the reset button and put the ball down and go to work"
"I love those guys in the locker room" (x3)
"I thought our guys fought, I thought our guys battled, just gotta overcome bad situations and bad circumstances and not put ourselves in those moving forward, but we can still be a really good football team"
"I believe in the leadership in this program and they'll make sure the focus is the right way when we go out to practice on Monday"
"Put this thing to bed and get ready for a good week of work and go on the road and play at a high level against another really good team"
If this summary is accurate (nothing against you, wreckless) it’s actually ok.

Tbh, I respect this press conference. This gives me more confidence than pretty much any of the other ones. He's right, we aren't 31 points worse than Pitt. If we play this game 9 more times, this is as bad as it would be. Probably win 2 or 3.

If you regularly have to worry about if your offense is built to come from behind then the answer is kind of a moot point because your team isn't very good. If it was then you wouldn't find yourself playing from behind so often.

I wish somebody in the press would just ask him point blank what's wrong with our red-zone offense. P'Nut admitted during the week that there were problems, but he didn't say just what those problems are, and Collins needs to be forced to admit that too. IMO the problem with the red zone offense is P'Nut, and nobody else.

Back