PJ Danieeeellllsss!

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
PJ now has 1034 rushing yards for the year. It appears Gailey still has the magic for developing good rushers.

I am waiting in suspense to see if some of he better backs in he nation makes a note of this and signs on at Tech.

Father Time

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
PJ now has 1034 rushing yards for the year. It appears Gailey still has the magic for developing good rushers.

I am waiting in suspense to see if some of he better backs in he nation makes a note of this and signs on at Tech.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">PJ had a couple of assists today.

1) GTs offensive line
2) UNCs defensive line

P.J. Daniels enters the record books. Great numbers for a great young fellow.

Wonder if P.J. gets any conference or national honors this week?

North Carolina has a rotten defense. That being noted, PJ Daniels never stopped his legs and exibited more body lean than in earlier games.He had a terrific game. Also great job by the offensive line at knocking the Tar Heels defensive line off the ball. I hope the team enjoy's the win tonight because they deserve it, especially for the second half effort when the Tar Heels started wearing down.

That's exactly what should have happened at Duke. IMO we gave up on the running game when we got behind. I can understand it, but I didn't like it then and I still say it was a mistake.

All the kudos to PJ! This kid DOES NOT QUIT!! He runs hard and keeps those legs pumping. Others would just fall down - PJ keeps going!

Thank you PJ for playing inspiring football.

BBR

Back