Players in the Portal [Official "They Gone" Thread]

I like Stewarts. Can we get more Stewarts

Best of luck to Jude Kelley

I have to ask why a bad college kicker would even bother transferring. Is it that important to kick extra points for like, UT-San Antonio or wherever he would end up? There's not a point where you're just like 'whatever' and accept being a business major at GT? That's not exactly a life-ruining situation.

I have to ask why a bad college kicker would even bother transferring. Is it that important to kick extra points for like, UT-San Antonio or wherever he would end up? There's not a point where you're just like 'whatever' and accept being a business major at GT? That's not exactly a life-ruining situation.
He’s probably set to graduate and this gives him an opportunity to continue college and play football elsewhere. Given that he still hasn’t played much football, it’s likely a life goal he’d still like to pursue given how much work he has put into that pursuit in his life. Not that unlikely for an FCS school to give him a shot.

not everyone wants to start grinding a 9-5 job at age 21.

He’s probably set to graduate and this gives him an opportunity to continue college and play football elsewhere. Given that he still hasn’t played much football, it’s likely a life goal he’d still like to pursue given how much work he has put into that pursuit in his life. Not that unlikely for an FCS school to give him a shot.

not everyone wants to start grinding a 9-5 job at age 21.
Not sure if this is accurate, but if it is, go somewhere and earn a free masters degree

Well if Jude isn't staying, I'm out. 25 years down the ööööing drain.
1669674009577.gif

Back