POLL: What is the probability we beat Clemson in 2019?

What is the probability we beat Clemson in 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Thurs, August 29 @ Clemson - 8:00 PM ET

---------------------------------
Next game: South Florida
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 1
FPI Differential: -33.8
Win Probability: 1.2%

Ok gang, time for the season's probability polls for 2019!

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good! New coach, new TV network, new slogan, new branding, NEW ATTITUDE! Sure, they are the defending champs. Sure, they are ranked #1 preseason. Doesn't matter, because they don't know how to game plan for what we are going to be bringing, offensively or defensively. Let's do this!

I'll be putting these out every few days so we can get them all in before the first game.

Last edited:
This is actually a good opening opponent for us this year. Regardless of how ugly it gets, it still only counts as one loss. All the non-Tech fans will just tune in to see Clemson, so nobody will have any expectations for us. And if we keep it respectable, that's something to energize the fan base. I just don't think there is any chance we shock the football world with a win.

This is pretty much the only scenario I’d ever put 0.1 or less for. New system against the defending champs.

Ask rather what is the probability they ever beat us again after Year 0.5 of the Collins Era.

Bump. Next poll posting shortly.

Bump. Next poll posting shortly.
fark_21ZsDnRktryKaq7b6MrqonDD6Fs.gif

Back