coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Sat, Oct 29 vs Duke - TBD PM ET
---------------------------------
Last game: Ga Southern
Next game: North Carolina
---------------------------------

Orlando Sentinel Pre-Season Ranking: 68

Duke. Everyone hates 'em, but they've had our number the past couple of years. Cutcliffe's manspreading must've gotten into CPJ's head or something.

Look, just thinking about Duke is making me nauseous so I'm going to keep this short. The Devils just aren't that special. Returning a mediocre QB, and maybe a decent WR or two, but nothing else. Lost 5 starters on each side of the ball. And Sirk is recovering from a torn achilles. He should be rounding into decent form by this point in the season though.

Last edited:
Duke. Everyone hates 'em, but they've had our number the past couple of years.

That hurts to read

they are not going away, they are an example of teams playing "smarter" vs our OFF, nothing easy vs them these days

If, for no other reason, I hope we win so I don't have to see Cutcliffe man-spreading CPJ in the media day pic next year.

they are not going away, they are an example of teams playing "smarter" vs our OFF, nothing easy vs them these days

Like being offsides on key 4th down plays (2015) and twisting our starting QB's ankle (2014)?

Cash is gone. He killed Tech the last two years.

May not matter, somebody else will probably have a career game against us. But we do need to get back on track against these guys hope we can start that this year

At this particular moment, I cannot see GT losing to the Blow Devils for the 3rd year in a row in BDS. But the season is young.

LOL, diseqc, for big cry'ing me bringing up key factors for our losses to the dookies last two years. Troll game skrong.

Back