POLL: What is the probability we beat Florida State in 2022?

What is the probability we beat Florida State in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Bullseye
Sat, Oct 29 @ Florida State - TBD PM ET

---------------------------------
Last game: Virginia
Next game: Virginia Tech
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 33
FPI Differential: -8.9
Win Probability: 17.9%

Another week, another upset possibility. Odds are 100% that @FHstinger poos this post though.

Last edited:
I predict this is two 2-5 teams playing to maintain bowl hopes and their coaches jobs. FSU has a bye ahead of this and we’ve got 9 days.

I’ll give FSU the edge at home. Neither team makes a bowl. Both coaches end up fired.

Livin
I predict this is two 2-5 teams playing to maintain bowl hopes and their coaches jobs. FSU has a bye ahead of this and we’ve got 9 days.

I’ll give FSU the edge at home. Neither team makes a bowl. Both coaches end up fired.
Living in Tallahassee, the coaches and the websites all maintain that FSU will be miles better this year. I will believe it when I see it. The LSU game will tell people all they need to know…I have LSU -2.5, which I think is a steal

I’m going to this game so hope we win. But I have no idea how its going to turn out.

I’m going as well, since my daughter is at FSU. I told her to be prepared to be an embarrassed person if Tech happens to find a way to win this game!

Sigh.... toss up. Again... It's hard, since I have no clue which GT team will show up. I will go on a limb and say we win. But, this is a 50/50 game, for me.

Had to go with .5. Just not sure what FSU will be like this year.
Travis is back at QB and most things I hear out of that area is they are a bowl team this year and a 9-10 win team again soon.
They'll be a lot better than they were in the first game of 2020, is what I am hearing.

Back