POLL: What is the probability we beat Georgia in 2019?

What is the probability we beat Georgia in 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Ban Hammer'd
Sat, Nov 30 vs Georgie - TBD PM ET

---------------------------------
Last game: NC State
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 3
FPI Differential: -26.9
Win Probability: 5.1%

Another year, another season of the Dwags being overrated. Playing in possibly the weakest division in all of P5, their regular season performance further inflates the egos of their tiny-brained fans to the point of delirium, all leading up to crushing defeat in their final few games. Their division is looking a little stronger this year, so perhaps their egos will be stomped flat a little earlier in the season.

CPJ crushed the Dwags like a grape in his inaugural year, and I expect no less from CGC this year.

THWG!

CPJ crushed the Dwags like a grape in his inaugural year, and I expect no less from CGC this year.

CPJ’s system was famous for it’s ability to destroy unfamiliar/ unprepared opponents. We will be running a much more standard NCAA offense now.

I think if "them Georgie boodawgs" have losses to Florida or Auburn, and Texas A&M and are out of SEC/Playoff contention they will be very unmotivated by the final game.

The Aggies are a double bonus because now instead of scheduling a 3O creampuff the saturday before Thanksgiving and taking two weeks to get ready for us, they have a genuinely difficult game they may lose.

2020 is a much more likely scenario. I suspect this will be a 17-20 point victory for UGA. They will look bored by the 3rd quarter with their mind on the SECG. Winning in Athens is always better anyways...

2020 is a much more likely scenario. I suspect this will be a 17-20 point victory for UGA. They will look bored by the 3rd quarter with their mind on the SECG. Winning in Athens is always better anyways...
DOES YOUR VAGINA HURT SON? YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR PUSSY I CANT TELL IF YOU HAVE A BLOODY NOSE OR IF YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD.

Lol. Wow, an ACC Coastal division member throwing shade on any other P5 division’s difficulty... that’s just... wow.

“[The ACC] was so bad a Pittsburgh team that lost to UCF and Penn State by a combined score of 96-20 won the Coastal Division”

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...-Ten-Big-12-ACC-Pac-12-133564069/#133564069_5

Lol. Wow, an inbred creates an account on their "insignificant" rivals message board to try and defend their weak ass division with some weak ass shade...that's just wow.

"[Ugacdawg] was so bad(sad really) he was told someone would have relations with his mom by a score of 222-0. He won in his own mind, which amounts to less than nothing since he's a dwag"

Www.BigCry.Org

Lol. Wow, an ACC Coastal division member throwing shade on any other P5 division’s difficulty... that’s just... wow.

“[The ACC] was so bad a Pittsburgh team that lost to UCF and Penn State by a combined score of 96-20 won the Coastal Division”

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...-Ten-Big-12-ACC-Pac-12-133564069/#133564069_5

Wow dwag, oh so close but didn’t get the job done. What the hell was your CB and SS doing on that play?

Anyway, 1990 is still > than 1980. And come to think of it, 1981, 2016 and 2018 are also > 1980.

In fact, I wasn’t old enough to drive a car in 1980, and I can retire in less than two years if I so choose.

Dam Son.

DOES YOUR VAGINA HURT SON? YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR PUSSY I CANT TELL IF YOU HAVE A BLOODY NOSE OR IF YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD.
This year shouldn’t be measured by beating UGA. No where close to that right now. The goal should be make a bowl and get better. Let’s not be delusional fans. We would just be setting ourselves up for disappointment. Let’s at least see how game one goes.

DE0204FD-77EE-44F0-BF4E-B9740A467328.jpeg

Louisiana rambling gamblins?

Anyway, 1990 is still > than 1980. And come to think of it, 1981, 2016 and 2018 are also > 1980.

All I did is call out a terrible take of touting the SEC East of being the worst division in P5 football from a fan of the division that actually is the worst. It’s impossible to deny it was a ludicrous assertion. I didn’t even take a shot at Tech, but that’s all I got back.

Nearly every response is a childish, yeah but UGA lost in the national championship game and the seccg to Bama, so take that! Or that UGA hasn’t closed the national championship since 1980 or laid an egg against 10-4 Texas in the Sugar Bowl last year, so there! Or my favorite comeback, just go to hell. I’m not even sure what the one above is... are those (except 2016) times UGA just came close to winning it all?

Ga Tech is losing to Duke every year. And got torched by Minnesota in a bowl game played a week before New Year’s Day. I’m just surprised to see a fan base that talks about how much smarter and superior they are as human beings to UGA graduates throwing out such crazy takes and completely ignoring reality. You can be a fan of your program and still cling to reality.

Maybe Collins isn’t Butch 2.0. I hope he’s not, it’s bad for UGA when Tech is terrible too. The game last fall could have been 70-7. But I guess most of you guys will keep taking solace that UGA is only made the playoff once in the last two years and keeps giving away championship games to Bama after leading for all but 1min and 6 seconds through both. But as a fan and grad I’ll just enjoy that they are at least in the hunt, playing for championships, as I expect them to be again this year.

But I can also admit that UGA isn’t on the level of Bama or Clemson right now and won’t be until they beat them.

All I did is call out a terrible take of touting the SEC East of being the worst division in P5 football from a fan of the division that actually is the worst. It’s impossible to deny it was a ludicrous assertion. I didn’t even take a shot at Tech, but that’s all I got back.

Nearly every response is a childish, yeah but UGA lost in the national championship game and the seccg to Bama, so take that! Or that UGA hasn’t closed the national championship since 1980 or laid an egg against 10-4 Texas in the Sugar Bowl last year, so there! Or my favorite comeback, just go to hell. I’m not even sure what the one above is... are those (except 2016) times UGA just came close to winning it all?

Ga Tech is losing to Duke every year. And got torched by Minnesota in a bowl game played a week before New Year’s Day. I’m just surprised to see a fan base that talks about how much smarter and superior they are as human beings to UGA graduates throwing out such crazy takes and completely ignoring reality. You can be a fan of your program and still cling to reality.

Maybe Collins isn’t Butch 2.0. I hope he’s not, it’s bad for UGA when Tech is terrible too. The game last fall could have been 70-7. But I guess most of you guys will keep taking solace that UGA is only made the playoff once in the last two years and keeps giving away championship games to Bama after leading for all but 1min and 6 seconds through both. But as a fan and grad I’ll just enjoy that they are at least in the hunt, playing for championships, as I expect them to be again this year.

But I can also admit that UGA isn’t on the level of Bama or Clemson right now and won’t be until they beat them.

What do you expect us to do? Say your insights are correct and praise them for you. Get real. You're an idiot if you expected that from a Tech board. Go back to dawg rant or what ever hell hole you came from if you don't expect some sort of backlash. This second post just proves you're an idiot and deserve what you got since you didn't see it coming

Back