coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Sat, Nov 5 @ North Carolina - TBD PM ET
---------------------------------
Last game: Duke
Next game: Virginia Tech
---------------------------------

Orlando Sentinel Pre-Season Ranking: 19

Ahhh, UNC. The media darling of the Coastal. They were legitimately good last year, and had my favorite QB. But this is another year. They return a good set of WR and a solid RB, but will be breaking in a new starting QB. Defensively they look to be strong up front and will have a capable crew to stack the box.

We will know a lot more about this team after their Kickoff Classic matchup against the Dwags, but sadly, you have to vote now.

Last edited:
I'm hoping UNC wins enough games to be way overhyped and over ranked for this game and öööös the bed against us.

I'm actually hoping that happens to all our opponents. Except uga. I want them to lose 6 games before we play them and then we beat them.

I'm probably hoping for too much.

The one coastal coach that I don't hands down consider to be better than Johnson. Still won't beat him.

Still waiting for a 'what is the probability we beat...' thread where I don't think 1.0

We win every game this year, and only have close one @ VPSU because trap game going in there undefeated ranked #6 when they suck so bad.

Still waiting for a 'what is the probability we beat...' thread where I don't think 1.0

We win every game this year, and only have close one @ VPSU because trap game going in there undefeated ranked #6 when they suck so bad.

They've had our number the last few years. This game is always tough, even when UNC has been down. I like our chances a little bit with them having a new QB. That being said, I hope they beat the crap out of the pups in the Dome and then we give them two years worth of revenge later on in the season.

We were up 21-0 in this one last year; but always have a tough time in chapel hill.

Pole closes in a few minutes, get your vote in! Or in the case of Corndog, get your bigcry of this post in.

I sorta feel like these aren't coming fast enough to be done with the analysis by kickoff.

I sorta feel like these aren't coming fast enough to be done with the analysis by kickoff.

I'm doing them every 3 days or so. Probably will do the UVA one tonight and the UGA one over the weekend. Should have results tallied by Wed or Thursday. I hope to have some revealing insights from the data that will delight and enthrall the masses.

I'm doing them every 3 days or so. Probably will do the UVA one tonight and the UGA one over the weekend. Should have results tallied by Wed or Thursday. I hope to have some revealing insights from the data that will delight and enthrall the masses.

I'm relying on you to help me forecast the butthurt market. This is very important stuff.

I'm relying on you to help me forecast the butthurt market. This is very important stuff.

I think we will be able to determine who among us is the most butthurt if that has any value.

I think we will be able to determine who among us is the most butthurt if that has any value.

It might, if we didn't already know the answer. You'd have to throw out at least one data point.

Back