Poll: Would Tech have beaten FSU last night?

Would Tech have beaten FSU last night?

• Yes

Votes: 63 76.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it would of been a syracuse rehash but against a very good defense.

We would have trouble scoring, and most importantly, don't forget we can't tackle worth a crap. So their run game could have done what they did against Louisville. We are more Louisville than we'd like to admit, so I think the score would have been similar, except with a greater potential of a FSU pick six against King.

I guess I'm still traumatized at attending the Clemson game and Bowling Green games this year ....

I'd think yes, but our defense is a LOT worse than Louisville and I don't think we would've been able to pressure their QB or lock down their receivers to anywhere near that extent. Probably give up at least one more touchdown. On the flip side, I think our offense is better at pass pro and the 7 sacks is what killed Louisville, but FSU would've kept us well before our average points wise. Game would've been close with a final score ~23-20.

I voted No simply because FSU’s defense played like their hair was on fire…but we definitely COULD have won.

Go ahead and file this one under the “Nobody Knows For Certain” category.

öööö no, they would have run roughshod all over us. Y'all seem to forget we have like the 3rd from last run defense in the nation.

This is a silly unanswerable question, so have course we would of beaten them, and we should of, and we might of even beaten them or at least we could of beaten them if given the chance. Hopefully that clears things up.

Back