Positive Covid test

79tech

Flats Noob
Anybody watching Drake -they try hard but lack talent. in Lola conference and actually beat them 1 of 3 times.

The Jacket

The Coat
How the heck else could I have said it any more clearly?

I didn’t start this thread and I didn’t post on page 1, or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 of wild speculation. I only posted after Moses name came up and the dogpile happened on a poster. I don’t know or care if he’s a troll. But I knew his info was probably solid.

So this is what I posted “I’ve heard it’s Moses as well. Not from the internet. I hope the human source is wrong.”

Then I’m called a liar and told I don’t know $hit. So I went in a little more detail on page 12-

“I’m just saying what I heard from someone out of Atlanta with a connection. No idea if it’s true, but if GT hasn‘t announced anything then I think it’s a big deal. If it wasn’t anyone important their would be no downside to letting people know. The fact GT has been hush hush tells me something.”

Other posters came to that same conclusion due to the deafening silence out of GT.

And yes, when someone calls me a liar and says I don’t know $hit and it’s proven I’m not a liar and I do know $hit I will confront. I drink whole milk not soy.

And if I would have said something like, “It’s Moses because my cousin is Bubba Parham or my brother is Pastners best friend” I would have still been called a troll I guess.

I love the abuse thrown around here when it comes to opinions. I definitely give mine and laugh out loud on the responses. But to be called a liar on something not an opinion is just weird. All y’all had to say is you don’t believe me. Then accept when proven wrong. And I wish my source was freaking wrong.
Look man, I'm not going to try to continue us going back and forth. I wasn't with my last couple of posts, either. My point was, if sharing important information with other Tech fans is important to you but you can't reveal your source and you're not someone other people on the board can verify is legit, I think saying more than a) the information and b) the statement that you can't reveal who told you, would help. Tell us how they contacted you, why you trust them, give us some notion of what qualifies your source which doesn't require outing them, or just a bit more discussion of the topic at-hand so that you don't appear to be stopping in to stir the pot with a couple quick posts and sitting back to watch. If that's too much hassle, I get it, but obviously the posts of yours you quoted were not enough to assuage the suspicion that you were a drive-by troll. I'm really not trying to criticize or argue with you, I was trying to be helpful. I'm more than happy to drop it.

Last edited:

ClubSeats

Employee of the Month
Imma just say I actually did think post count = credibility and authority. Now I've got to figure out some other way of developing it. Hmm.
You have developed it through the quality of your content. You are the rare message board combo of thoughtful, insightful, and respectful. Definitely compensates for some of the true dumb öööös around here with high post counts.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
You have developed it through the quality of your content. You are the rare message board combo of thoughtful, insightful, and respectful. Definitely compensates for some of the true dumb öööös around here with high post counts.
C l u b S e a t s
l
u
b

S
e
a
t
s

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
Wild speculation on my part: The protocols in place at the time would seem to make it almost impossible to contract COVID unless a player broke the rules. So, maybe Wright interacted with family or friends while being sequestered in NC (he is from there). If that is the case, maybe he didn't actually test positive but was disqualified for violating the quarantine. If so, it's conceivable that he could be reinstated for the 2nd round.
I don't have time to go through this thread, but has it been reported anywhere what the protocol is? Is there confirmatory testing in place such that a positive test is followed up another test to verify? I'd be worried about a false positive from poor lab practices or contamination causing an erroneous result, much like what happened to Nick Saban before the Georgia game. Are the players allowed to get repeat testing to confirm, and are there policies in place if they test negative in subsequent testing?

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Look man, I'm not going to try to continue us going back and forth. I wasn't with my last couple of posts, either. My point was, if sharing important information with other Tech fans is important to you but you can't reveal your source and you're not someone other people on the board can verify is legit, I think saying more than a) the information and b) the statement that you can't reveal who told you, would help. Tell us how they contacted you, why you trust them, give us some notion of what qualifies your source which doesn't require outing them, or just a bit more discussion of the topic at-hand so that you don't appear to be stopping in to stir the pot with a couple quick posts and sitting back to watch. If that's too much hassle, I get it, but obviously the posts of yours you quoted were not enough to assuage the suspicion that you were a drive-by troll. I'm really not trying to criticize or argue with you, I was trying to be helpful. I'm more than happy to drop it.
Have to say I really didn't see anything trolly in his posts. The other dude who ended up getting banned, absolutely, but all this guy did was say he heard that it was Moses offline and that he hoped it wasn't true.

If anything, the brevity and even-keeledness of his posts made me worry that he wasn't a troll and actually had real info...which turned out to be the case.

BuzzLaw

I hope it rains at my funeral
I don't have time to go through this thread, but has it been reported anywhere what the protocol is? Is there confirmatory testing in place such that a positive test is followed up another test to verify? I'd be worried about a false positive from poor lab practices or contamination causing an erroneous result, much like what happened to Nick Saban before the Georgia game. Are the players allowed to get repeat testing to confirm, and are there policies in place if they test negative in subsequent testing?
I’m not sure, but we have an expert that’s been in hiding that can tell us. Problem is, he has an annoying alter ego that calls him a liar. I’ve been drinking in preparation for the game so now I’ve forgotten which is which. @OptionsJacket @OptionJacket @optionjackets

The Jacket

The Coat
Have to say I really didn't see anything trolly in his posts. The other dude who ended up getting banned, absolutely, but all this guy did was say he heard that it was Moses offline and that he hoped it wasn't true.

If anything, the brevity and even-keeledness of his posts made me worry that he wasn't a troll and actually had real info...which turned out to be the case.
I don't think there was anything overtly troll-like in his posts either. I wasn't going to bother mentioning this, but I didn't really do what OptionJacket seems to think I did. This was my only post in response to his claim:
How would your source know?

If there's not an answer for this, then I'll go ahead and say you're doing the same thing as the other jackass, only being smart enough to try and guard against being called a troll.
He then posted his "heard from someone in Atlanta" thing and I never said another word to him. I basically apologized for no reason, just because he is clearly offended by the fact that I was suspicious and questioned the veracity of his claim. The other guy demanded an apology because he was a troll. I don't know why Option did it.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I've got a bad feeling it's Moses, too. Seems like he would be one of (if not THE) main guy to be in media interviews, but I don't think we've seen him since we last played.
Too much logic for the dumb OOOO here.