Positive Covid test

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
If this guy is making some attempt to troll, ban him.

edit: Looking at his post history, and this being his very first post on the day of the Alabama/Georgia CFP Final, it seems likely that he's either a mutt or at the very least a troll/alt. Nothing he's ever said gives the impression of someone who would have any insider info on the basketball team. Even if it were to turn out to be Moses, I doubt seriously that this dude actually knows that. He's just trying to get you guys worried because he thinks it's funny. Look at his post history for yourself, all he posts is garbage.
Now don't YOU feel like the dumbass? You are the actual troll. Wear it.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
You're showing up a full day later, trying very poorly to stir öööö back up again. Would you mind terribly just shutting the öööö up? Nobody is interested.
You embarrassed yourself repeatedly on this thread beyond all words. You should quit while you're behind.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Every one of the scumbags here who dogpiled on the truthtellers should self-ban for a year to clear the stench. IF they had any integrity at all. But we know how that goes . . .

gtchief

D I C K S
Every one of the scumbags here who dogpiled on the truthtellers should self-ban for a year to clear the stench. IF they had any integrity at all. But we know how that goes . . .
Your entire contribution in this thread is flaming other posters. It's like you're asking for another ban or something.

I think Sister Jean is cool, but she is going down to defeat Friday. When I retire soon, can I be Brother Jack and go to all the games and sit near the benches or dugouts as our good luck charm? StingTalk needs to make this happen.
Father Jack would be a good Tech fan

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
Can we confirm if he has symptoms/antibodies or not? Would help my pain.

The Jacket

The Coat
Can we confirm if he has symptoms/antibodies or not? Would help my pain.
If I remember correctly Pastner said, before we knew it was Moses, that he was asymptomatic. Can't swear to it, but I am pretty sure he said that.