Post on CG interview on 790

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Posted by jockeyjacket on February 06, 2002 at 17:12:53: from 152.163.197.69

Gville since u were so kind not to be a smart arse....

In Reply to: Can you post a report for us "out-of-towners" ? Thanks!** posted by Gville Jacket on February 06, 2002 at 16:58:58:

on previous post about Zeb, I will try my best to remember for you. He said many things: what I remember most is the fact that he is aware of how impt. actual coaching is. He said so, so many kids turn out to be biggest playmakers that are not as highly recruited as others. He said the ratio would amaze! He said he is in "gear" and looks forward to great teams with emphasis on character kids who really want to work. Wants to improve in-state recruits from here on out. Looks forward to developing relationships with hs coaches. Loves the fact that GT is so well-known around whole country-very impressed with that. Just so optimistic! Even rubbed off on me! Said bio-gate NOT EVEN AN ISSUE WITH NAT'L RECRUITS whereas in-state a different deal. I guess we can credit AUC with that. That's me saying that about AUC, not him. Overall, just sounded very much in control and heading in right direction! There was more, but can't remember.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Back