Practice Reports??

JacketFanPCB

Damn Good Rat
Since this IS the last weekend that we can attend, I'm begging and pleading for any and all reports for us hungry out of towners!

THANKS!!

Well, just got back and must say Ball is for real! Very impressed with the size gains of the players, that was the first difference I noticed from last year. These freshmen we have are going to turn some heads folks. Ball looked sharp today, quick,tight passes. AJ looked normal.
Carter made some nice throws as well.PJ made some nice runs as well, on a well lets just say a running play ( don't wanna say to much
wink.gif
) I was watching the Lb's alot today and was really impressed with Anoai, he is going to be something special I believe. I would give the practice a grade of A-
grin.gif
Best I can do on practice reports. Oh yeah Foschi is a monster,great blocking by him today.
drinking.gif

Highlite of the day
got a free t-shirt from the bookstore
blue.gif
and met James Butler nice guy too!

Thanks Thomson!! How 'bout some questions?

1/What kind of rush did the D-line get against our first team O-line??

2/Are the DT's doing a decent job of plugging up the middle?

3/Did the D backfield give up alot of big plays??

Feel free to private message me if you feel like some of this is too confidential, but I'd appreciate whatever answers you could provide.

I'm jealous about the T-shirt btw
smile.gif

THANKS AGAIN!

Well I guess you can forget the first two questions since our D-line looks a little banged up and they cancelled scrimmage because of it.

Pray for a healthy return for our injured guys!!

Well the DL made some nice pushes on the OL, put pressure on the qb.
The DB's blew a few coverages but the speed of the secondary is nice to see.
drinking.gif

Back