Priceless

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Georgia T-shirt: $20
Ticket to Game: $36
Airline Tickets: $300

Going to jail and fined into bankruptcy because you were too stupid to remember a camera bag while wearing your Georgia T-shirt: Priceless

UGAfan.jpg

confused.gif
looks like they are trying to let this idiot off w/ a misdemeanor

he costs the airline over 1,000,000

screwed people out of vacation

UNBELIEVABLE!

Delta now saying they lost between $6,000,000 & $8,000,000 because of his actions.

I believe 2 weeks in JAIL is a minimum. I have seen people go to jail for longer for doing things that were not as stupid. If this would have happenned prior to 9-11, then I would feel differently.

I flew aproximately one week prior to this idiot and it took over 2 hours to go through the ticket/ bag check security.

But the wierd thing was, noone was complaining. Everyone knew the seriousness of what was happenning and they let everyone do their job.

This IDIOT blew all of this off and the economic consequences were felt all across this country.

I have seen people take felony hits for less then what this guy has done.

Not to add a late hit to all of the other posts, but I got a note from my Dad last night that indicated Mr. Lasseter may be out of a job soon. Apparently, the bank in Gainesville is not happy with being represented by someone "so stupid" (not my quote).

I feel bad for the guy, but it would seem that the court of public opinion is being much more harsh in its punishment than the Clayton County court.

In the end, I am very glad the incident was something this ridiculous, and not a serious threat. I travel through Hartsfield too much to want to think about a real threat.

dont wanat to seem insensitive but delta just laid off 2000 workers b/c of $$ issues. I wander how many jobs will be lost in the airline industry b/c of what this guy did.

If the lost revenue $$'s are accurate it could be 100+

Actions have consequences. I heard the interview last night of the security guard that told lassiter to "stop are your going to go to jail" lassiter response was "to HELL with you I am gone". This was a 72yr old retired gentleman who has worked for this company for 5 years. Now in this guys place are two ARMED NATIONAL GUARD SOLDIERS. Just some more of the consequences of lassiter's actions.

If he was one of my employees I would seriously have to consider whether he was responsible enough to do his job.

I support the notion of jailing this guy for at least two weeks. I don't feel any sympathy for the guy, even seeing him fired from the job since he owes it totally to himself. There are certain rules we must obey by, thus his ignorance should be shown as an example to other idiots around. Jail time is definitely an answer.
cool.gif

Anyone in the current environment who thinks that it's okay to blow off a security guard and then run down the "up" escalator, is seriously challenged upstairs; or just so incredibly self-centered as to not really give a rip about the impact of his actions on others. I suspect that Mr. Lassetter falls into both groups.

I don't buy his current contention that his main concern was for his son. Bull! He left his son on the plane because his main concern was for his camera. Actions have, and always will, speak louder than words!

I was enroute back to Hartsfield that afternoon and fortunately was not held up. But when I arrived there at about 8:30 p.m., the place looked like Ft. Bragg during manuevers. Just the expense of turning out that many armed, uniformed men and women had to have been extemely high.

I was quite amused to read that his wife doesn't understand what all the fuss was about. I'm sure that they are very happy together.

This guy needs to feel very pointed and substantial repercussions as a result of his actions or others will surely follow in his misbegotten footsteps.

in honor of lasseter getting a new lawyer decided this post needed reviving.

hmm3grin2orange.gif

I hope i'm not being vengeful but I think he should do at least 6 months time and require him to do something constructive like cutting brush along the roadway and picking up debri along the roads. Dang, eight million dollars is hard to just up and forgive and charge it to one of lifes many lessons. I know that would scar his life but it wouldn't be the justice system that ruined his life it would be the culprit himself.

Back