Problems with new Jackets Nest?

I'm confused as to where these seats are....are they above or below the inside Club Suites?

stadium2003.gif

Lower 215.

If you're looking at the scoreboard behind the north goal posts, they're the seats in the upper deck just above that.

I will say that the Clemson fans did the best of filling that section. We need to make sure that doesn't happen anymore.

they will always fill that section b/c that is where our 8000 visitor tickets go to away teams. Its the whole upper north.

Sweet. Stingtalk is the FRONT LINES in ENEMY TERRITORY! I love it!

I don't know what happened with this last week, but when I read the promotion I got off the fence about being able to afford tix (my wife is still in grad school), and I bought four in section 215 and it was on my credit card the next day. The next time I checked, it disappeared for a few days, and then today it was back on. From what some of you are saying, it does sound like they were having technical difficulties.

Regarding the seating, I thought the original message I read said the Jackets' Nest would be sections 210 *through* 219. Just my 2 cents.

Back