Proud to be a college football fan today!

The rock got repainted to match.

24686a33-10bd-4371-a496-0fa27dbbcd2b-IMG_2566.JPG

It's not a heartwarming story. "Tennesee" just genuinely thought he deserved a scholarship because the little dumbass could almost spell three words correctly

Also the shirt reminds me of Kiffin's wife, not sure why...

That is awesome. I didn't read the story, but I'm wondering if the real reason he was bullied wasn't the poor quality of the design... but bc he's admitting to being a UT fan at this nadir in the program's history?

He probably got made fun of and had to make the sign because in the state of Florida that Orange means you’re a Florida fan. So he made the sign to show he’s a UT fan.

Rich kids don’t realize not everyone has money for jerseys.

Publicity stunt. A 4th grader a scholly .... c'mon

When I first read the description, I thought it was about a 4 year old getting a football scholarship. Given the state of their program, it made sense to me.

I think this was my secret dream in high school. I wanted to go to Tech but I knew I just didn't have the effort in me to even figure out whether I could be smart enough. I engaged in a long war with one of my teachers who was a diehard idiot, ripped down his Georgia flag one day, he assigned the girl I had a crush on to sit behind me most of the semester and hit me in the back of the head with a ruler every time I said the word "Tech", etc. Would have been nicer if it was horrific instead of fun, and I could have gotten national attention and a scholarship to squander. He was easily my favorite teacher from any grade, had a lot of fun with an otherwise miserable 2001 season because of those shenanigans.

But he was still a mutt, and I'm glad he died recently.

he assigned the girl I had a crush on to sit behind me most of the semester and hit me in the back of the head with a ruler every time I said the word "Tech", etc.

That's my fetish!

Back